This training is intended for regular and occasional users of overhead cranes and complies with Canadian standards. The use of this equipment is restricted. (RSST * - Article 254)
- Develop safe working methods.
- Develop skills for the inspection and operation of an overhead crane.
- Knowing the causes of accidents and preventing them.
- List the responsibilities of the operator.
- Detect potential dangers in the working environment.
- Inspect the equipment according to the manufacturer's standards.
- Operate equipment according to safety rules and practices.
- Evaluate the knowledge of the participants at the theoretical and practical level.