This training is intended for operations managers and supervisors who wish to improve their skills in the investigation and analysis of work accidents.
- Understand more precisely the accidental phenomenon.
- Develop more efficient survey techniques.
- Learn to develop more effective corrective measures.
- Description of the accidental phenomenon: causes and consequences.
- Identification and assessment of the dangers and risks surrounding the accidental phenomenon.
- The qualities of a good investigator and good investigative techniques.
- Understanding What Happened: Finding The Facts. How to Maximize the Results of Accident Investigations: More Effective Corrective Actions.