This course is intended for managers and workers who are keen to prevent back injuries when handling loads.
- Master the safety techniques for manual handling of loads.
- Prevent back pain.
- Promote the development of safe working methods in the company.
- Improve the quality of accident investigations and observations in the workplace
- Plan the work to be done: think before you act.
- The three proximity zones: desirable work zones.
- Awkward postures.
- Use your body to protect your back.
- The body's center of balance at work. Muscle relaxation.