This comprehensive training will allow you to understand the use of fall protection when working at heights.
- Different fall protection options exist, this course will identify the options that will best meet your needs and give you the tools and knowledge to work safely.
- Hazard Identification
- Regulations and Standards
- Fall Safety Systems and Planning
- Shared and Personal Systems
- Anchor Points - Strength Types and Requirements
- Body Restraints Descent / Rescue
- Overview Maintenance and Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
- Practical Workshop
- Assessment of the fall arrest system