This comprehensive training will allow you to understand the use of fall protection when working at heights.
- This training will allow you to understand the essential elements of fall protection with regard to simple systems and working at heights.
- This course is suitable for people with a relatively similar working environment, for example if you only work with a lifting platform.
- The anchor point is constant and established, the choice of your equipment is limited.
- Understand the essentials of fall protection as it relates to simple systems and working at heights
- Hazard Identification
- Fall Facts Fall Protection Supervision
- Fall Safety Systems and Planning
- Anchor Points - Strength Types and Requirements
- Connectors - Basic Lanyards, Energy Absorbers and Self-Retracting Lanyard
- Device Maintenance and fall arrest equipment inspection
- Personal restraint systems - types of full body harnesses and adjustment