This training is intended for regular and occasional users of a boom truck and complies with Canadian standards. The use of these machines is regulated. (RSST-section 263.1)
- Develop safe working methods.
- Develop skills for the inspection and operation of a boom truck.
- Know the causes of accidents and prevent them.
- List the responsibilities of the operator.
- Detect potential dangers in the working environment.
- Inspect the equipment according to the manufacturer's standards.
- Operate the equipment according to safety rules and practices.
- Evaluate participant's knowledge at practical and theoretical level.