This training is intended for operations managers and supervisors who wish to improve their skills in workplace inspection.
- Understand more precisely the nature of the hazards and risks in the workplace.
- Develop a better ability to identify, assess and correct the hazards and risks present in the workplace.
- Make better interventions with employees to correct inappropriate behavior.
- Ensure compliance with Quebec regulations on occupational health and safety.
- How to assess hazards and risks.
- The dangers represented by the shortcomings, gaps and deviations related to the production and management systems of the company.
- The techniques of observation and inspection of the working environment.
- Employee observation: how to react and correct inappropriate behavior.
- Revision of the main articles of Quebec regulations on health and safety at work.