This training is intended for workers wishing to develop behaviors favorable to injury prevention.
- Develop more careful behavior.
- Recognize and assess the dangers and risks present in the workplace.
- Actively participate in the prevention process.
- Notions of danger and risk.
- Perceiving and evaluating dangers and risks: the basis of prudent behavior
- The various sources of dangers and risks likely to be present in the workplace.
- The means put in place to prevent work accidents.
- Committing to OSH and actively participating in the prevention of work accidents: a matter of common sense.