This training is intended for operations managers and supervisors who wish to have a more precise understanding of their organizational and legal responsibilities in matters of occupational health and safety.
- Adopt attitudes and behaviors that promote employee participation in the prevention process.
- Develop leadership and communication skills in OHS.
- Integrate the field of OHS into management practices and daily activities of the company.
- Know and assume legal responsibility for OSH.
- Why get involved and invest in OSH?
- Description of the main roles and responsibilities of managers in OHS matters.
- How to be an agent of change in OHS?
- Coherence and consistency in actions.
- Leadership and effective communication in OSH.
- The legal responsibility of the employer and managers with regard to OSH.
- Notions of due diligence.