This training is intended for regular and occasional users of aerial platforms and hydraulic scaffolding and complies with Canadian standards. (CAN / CSA-B354.8)
- Develop safe working methods.
- Develop skills for the inspection and operation of a boom lifts and an elevating platform.
- Know the causes of accidents and prevent them.
- List the responsibilities of the operator.
- Detect potential dangers in the working environment.
- Inspect the equipment according to the manufacturer's standards.
- Operate equipment according to safety rules and practices.
- Evaluate participants' knowledge at practical and theoretical level.