This training is intended for regular and occasional users of aerial platforms and hydraulic scaffolding and complies with Canadian standards. (CAN / CSA-B354.8)
- Develop safe working methods.
- Develop skills for the inspection and operation of a boom lifts and an elevating platform.
- Know the causes of accidents and prevent them.
- List the responsibilities of the operator.
- Detect potential dangers in the working environment.
- Inspect the equipment according to the manufacturer's standards.
- Operate equipment according to safety rules and practices.
- Evaluate participants' knowledge at practical and theoretical level.
Book your training
- 1 to 2 days depending on the type of training chosen (face-to-face or online)
- Offered in several of our branches: please consult the calendar for the dates of our next courses. (Registration required)
- Client establishment.
- Complete training: $ 365 + taxes per person
- Recycling training: $ 335 + taxes per person
Benefits training with Simplex
The instructors are approved by
the Partners Commission
of the labor market.
The service is fast and personalized at
each customer according to the environment