Simplex Mission and Values
“... rent needed tools and equipment as well as promoting the rental service."
Maintain and enhance our leadership in the rental equipment sector; become a key player in Quebec economy.
- To comply with moral values;
- To take into account individual and community needs, in our business decisions;
- To create workplaces where employees can fulfill themselves.
- To ensure our business development while respecting our customers and employees, in conformity with environmental standards and existing legal and institutional framework;
- To comply with a legal and ethical obligation towards our competitors by conveying a fair and truthful picture about them;
- To treat our suppliers as true business partners.
Commitment to excellence
- To acknowledge our employees contribution towards organizational success;
- To actively participate in our success by meeting all expectations from internal (services, branches) and external (customers, suppliers, contractors) partners;
- To stand out as a benchmark in equipment rental field with our business performance, equipment reliability and availability, simple procedures and our employees outstanding productivity.
- To engage ourselves to comply with internal competence and diligence standards;
- To adhere to our mission and defend our interests at all times, demonstrating unconditional loyalty to our company;
- To demonstrate fairness and consistency towards our promises and commitment.
- To keeping our customers at the core of our concerns;
- To maintaining our commitment to produce and provide highest quality products and services;
- To building a trusting relationship with our customers by acting truthfully.